Contributors

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reacting - Acting Again


So my parents read my blog. My mom's first response was, "I'm surprised you're funny." She then tried to cover that up by saying "Well, I know you're a good writer, I just didn't know you we're funny!" That made me laugh harder. Unrelated to my blog, my mom mentioned during a recent phone convo that she had a dream she and I were college roommates - currently. Upon telling my brother this he said, "oh god. that would be the awkward room. nobody would want to go there."
My dad thought he was a bad father and that I liked my mom more. My dad called to say he was relieved to know I had never been involved in a menage a trois. It's always nice to know that you're parents are proud of your achievements - or lack thereof. Also, my dad is mad he doesn't have a code name. I hereby knight you Francois.
One of my besties offered to buy me Chipotle next time we see each other. I replied that I would not sleep with her. I will be seeing her this weekend and I'm afraid.
A few weeks ago I asked my brother to write a guest post because I think he's pretty funny. He asked what the URL was to my blog. Asshole had never read it (I hope you see this, brother!)
Two of my friends proof read my stuff - Matilda and David. Matilda usually thinks it's funny. A lot of times David forgets to respond. 
Matilda asked me when I was getting married. I told her to shut it.  
A college friend told me he refused "to read anything about some saggy tits." Very blunt.
Neither of my parents ever commented on the hickey story. That was a relief.
My grandma said she likes weird humor and would read my blog. I don't know if she has because she's never said anything to me. The other option is that I've terrified her and she's abandoned me. Is this true, grandma? DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION? 

No comments:

Post a Comment