Contributors

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Taylor Swifted Myself

I Taylor Swifted myself. No, that term isn't in the dictionary just yet, but I've crafted it to mean "someone who focuses their career on a specific topic only to find that said topic cannot sustain said career."

I started my blog with little direction, but soon found my calling was writing about my bad dating history. Now I have the most amazing boyfriend - truly, he's wonderful (and no, he did not write this part himself). That said, this has brought my to a standstill in my blogging career and thus the term "I've Taylor Swifted Myself." 

What's gonna happen to Taylor when she finally finds a man to bide her time? Or, more likely, once she's dated all the men in the world and has to resort to single-dom? Seeing as the announcement this morning confirmed her split with 1D's Harry Styles, I don't think we have to worry about this anytime soon. 

I'm struggling to find things to write about as I expand my blog topics.  I still have a ton of bad dating stories I haven't written yet, so don't think that's over.  But, there won't be a continuous flow of them the way there once was. While I have a lot of ideas for non-dating posts, it's hard to turn a small idea into a story, and then a story that's worth posting. If you have any ideas for me, feel free to comment below or email me (undiagnosedspaz@gmail.com).

Also, does anyone have any ideas of what Taylor should do once she's used up all the men? 


Disclaimer: I'm a HUGE T-Swift fan. This is not an attack post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment