Contributors

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

But Ms Frizzle!

The Magic School Bus. What an amazing series. Seriously, it was very educational! Sometimes it taught me more than my teachers. Particularly my 7th grade science teacher who would turn on an episode for us and then fall asleep. I will tell you now, 7th graders are too old for "The Magic School Bus" in terms of learning...but not in terms of FUN!

I don't think about this all the time, so stop worrying, Mom.


While laying bed the other night I sat up to pull my hair back and felt something strange. I had showered just before, so I knew it wasn't a bobby pin. I frantically searched my hair and retrieved...a paperclip. That's weird for a lot of reasons but one, why was there a paperclip in my bed? Two, it was a small silver one. The only ones I have that are silver are large, and the only small ones I have are colored! And the mystery begins...

But that made me think of The Friz! How did her hair stay in that lovely bun? I don't see any hair ties or bobby pins! And that's when I discovered...the woman must use SCHOOL SUPPLIES to keep herself together! Ahhh yes. The paper clip. Maybe some binder clips. 

The Friz had style! Not always "good" style by societal standards, but in the educational world she certainly was the talk of the town. 


I just realized Lily Tomlin was the voice of Ms. Frizzle. Mind. Blown.
Also, Liz the Lizard? Best name ever.


Take the "How Much Do You Know About The Magic School Bus?" Quiz!



Email: Undiagnosedspaz@gmail.com         Twitter: @meliswein

No comments:

Post a Comment