Contributors

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I understand this post is 7 days late, but cut me some slack, I'm lazy. That said, my resolutions seem to have a great chance.

One of my many resolutions is to recommit to blogging. Specifically, I aim to post at least 3 times a week. Holy poop. THREE TIMES. That's like, 1 + 2. Or 1 + 1 + 1. Or 0 +3. So now you all know I'm a math genius.

Anyway, that means ME. I will post MY work 3 times a week. That said, if I have guest posts, the number of actual posts per week could be higher. But a guest post will never count toward my 3. I know you didn't need an explanation on that because it's fairly simple, but my brain is still on holiday mode and I was typing that explanation more for my own sanity than anyone else's.

As always, if you're interested in submitting a guest post, get in touch! To make communication with you easier, you can now email me questions/comments/requests/guest posts to this email address: undiagnosedspaz@gmail.com  -- I know, it's clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment