Contributors

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Bet You Didn't Know I'm Obsessed With TV



I saw this on tumblr and seeing as I spend most of my free time watching tv shows, I thought this would be a fun thing to do. So, in place of a new Ten on Tuesday I give you the TV SHOW TAG!

TV Shows
Tag 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. Pretty Little Liars
2. Modern Family
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. Psych
5. 30 Rock

Who is your favorite character in 2?
Alex
Who is your least favorite character in 1? 
Byron
What’s your favorite episode of 4? 
Who Ya Gonna Call?
What is your favorite season of 5? 
1
What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Cabot and Benson. Platonic relationship, obvi. 
Who is your anti-relationship in 2? 
Oy. I mean they're family...and I don't want to anti-relationship family. Haley and Dylan? or Mitch/Cam and Pepper?
How long have you watched 1?
Since the beginning, yo.
How did you become interested in 3?
I'm pretty sure I started watching one of the marathons on USA when nothing else was on tv. And then I got hooked (I write this while watching a USA SVU marathon...)
Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Dule Hill
Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5? 
1! So much mystery.
Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? 
3, only because there are more episodes. 
If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be? 
Meredith!
Would you kill off your favorite character in 5? 
No!
Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Oh my gosh yes and it would be brilliant. Shawn would try to make witty comments and Benson would punch him. Then, Gus would whisper to Benson, "thanks for that, I've been wanting to do that for years." I can hardly imagine the relationship between our fave coroners - Melinda Warner and Woody...Woody. 
Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple?
I couldn't pick just one pair. Ashley and Ezra. Darren and Melissa. Noel and Spencer. Toby and Emily.
Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? 
Wow, tough choice. I'm gonna go by current cast - 5. (If all time cast, I'm going 3...OMG Chris Meloni.)
Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
4. I know, you know.


So, if I'm watching tv it's either a comedy, or a procedural crime show.


Also, the 30 ROCK  SERIES FINALE airs this Thursday at 8pm (a full hour show!) on NBC. I don't work for the show. I just love it. So watch it. And as Tina Fey said at the SAG Awards "just dvr The Big Bang Theory once!"

No comments:

Post a Comment