Contributors

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Autotunecorrect

Living in LA, I spend quite a bit of time in my car, sitting in traffic. The ten mile drive from work to my house takes about an hour, on average (it's taken 2.5 before). So during my long "sitting in traffic" time, I decided to sing some songs into my iPhone's "Notes" app. I wanted to see if it could decipher the correct words when I sing, rather than talk. Yeah, the car ride is really THAT boring.


"Miracles Happen" by Myra 


Actual Lyrics: Miracles happen once in awhile

                      When you believe

iPhone interpretation: 
Eric girls have been one in Lyle
                                   when you obey and cheese


"I Can Hear the Bells" from Hairspray

Actual Lyrics: Round One, He'll ak me on a date, and then
                      Round Two, I'll primp but won't be late, because
                      Round Three is when we kiss inside his car!
                      Won't go all the way but I'll go pretty fa-ar!

iPhone Interpretation:  Around Laurenhill ask me on invade and then 
                                    around two I'll print but it will be late so like 
                                    around three is when we kiss inside his car 
                                    won't Gawaldo where you Madwale gone pretty far I


"Do You Believe in Magic?" by The Lovin' Spoonful

Actual Lyrics: Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart
                      How the music can free her, whenever it starts
                      And it's magic, if the music is groovy
                      It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie

iPhone Interpretation:Do you Bealine then made Jack Vaniang girls heart 

                                  the music industry is when Adarint sides 
                                  in his Magic Dragon music is grown man 
                                  makes me feel happy like it I'll Timo and


"Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry

Actual Lyrics: I told you on the day we wed

                      I was gonna love you til I's dead
                      Made you wait til our wedding night
                      That's the first and the last time I wear white

iPhone Interpretation: I so Manamana Naauao when I

                                   was going to love him fill out the 
                                   man is always Sillero and a night 
                                   it's the first data last time now I'll I


So, moral of this "story" is that I need more things to keep me occupied on my long drive home. Please send suggestions.



No comments:

Post a Comment