Contributors

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Did You Know...?

I want to make something clear. I rarely write posts the same day I post them. Very often I write them days, weeks, or a month ahead of time and let them sit until I feel like they're finally "postable". So if in a post I say "last week" or "yesterday", it is possible that those moments referenced were actually quite some time ago. Then again, it is also possible that it was actually last week or yesterday. 

Just for some examples:
Bite Me, Blondie! was posted on August 22, but I wrote it in mid July.
A Case of Mistaken Identity was posted on July 16, but the event occurred July 9th.
abcdeFGjlmnqrz and my NYC subway journey was written and posted on July 6

Haven't You Ever Seen "Taken"? posted June 22, but the night referenced took place in mid-May.

But anyway, you get where this is going. I mention this for two reasons. One, I don't want anyone to think I have brilliant moments of creativity every day.  Two, I don't want anyone to think I'm writing a post about them because I say "yesterday with my friend" and I saw you yesterday. If I write about you, I will tell you. You will know. I promise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment