Contributors

Monday, February 11, 2013

I dreamed a dream...

This has nothing to do with LES MISERABLES, so sorry if you're here because of that. I'm not sorry that I got you to visit my blog!

Aaaaaanywayyyyy. I have very vivid dreams with the weirdest plot lines. Very. Vivid. Weird. Plots. So I am going to recount some of them here, purely because I think they are so bizarre and I want to make you laugh today.

Once I had a dream that...

-I gave birth.  To a beer bottle. Then my mom made me give it up for adoption.

-the music teacher at my high school tied a bunch of us together by the wrist, with fishing line, and forced us to smoke weed.

-I was part of "The Lying Game" and Sutton and Emma were triplets. I was the third. My reveal caused some massive tension.

-I met Taylor Swift (this time I'm talking about the actual T Swift)

-I was kidnapped outside of Discovery Zone (DZ! Where I can really cut loose!)

-A guy I was dating brought me breakfast in bed. It was a Chipotle burrito bowl.

-I finally got to see what the upstairs of Val and Holly's loft looked like in "What I Like About You"

-My dog was kidnapped and recovered at Discovery Zone. Apparently dog's cut loose there, too. (I had this dream after my dog passed away...)

There was also the time I fell asleep with a bag of plastic knives under my pillow.  Surprisingly I don't remember any dreams from that night. It's probably because the knives cut into my brain and destroyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment