Contributors

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I love country music.

Yep, I just lost half my readers. 

Anyway, I love country music. There are a lot of songs about kissing people. Rather, there are a lot of song lyrics about people not kissing people. My two current favorites:


That said, if you want to kiss me, kiss me. 
If you want to kiss me, but don't know if I feel the same way, ask me. 
If you think I want you to kiss me, but you don't want to kiss me, make an awkward statement like "I have no intention of kissing you." At least then I won't keep wondering. And then everything will be awkward. And for the first time it won't be my fault!

So, with that. You should've kissed me when you had the chance. Or you should've shut me down when you had the chance. I know you're reading this. Because I stalk you - obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment